Saturday, January 20, 2007

Snow is Coming...

I thought that I would get on this nice, cozy afgan
to take a nap. I even brought my mousie with me.
The weather report says snow is on the way
so I'm certainly not going out to my porch.
~~~~~
Suddenly my Lap Lady discovers my cuteness
and starts with the flashy thing.
I continued sleeping...I tried to ignore her but it was not working so well
as she kept taking pictures.
~~~~~
I even rotated thinking
that would put the end to that.

But no.... So I grabbed for the camera strap to make it stop.
I give up - this naptime will have to continue later!


~~~~~
Don't forget to visit all the other cats:
~~~~~
Friday Ark boarded yesterday,
Cat Blogosphere is hosting Weekend Cat Blogging,
and Carnival of Cats is at Enrevanche


6 comments:

Daisy said...

Great photos. I especially like the last one (I like to grab the camera strap too!).

ps:I see yer Crackler toy!

Kitikata-san said...

Oh China Cat, you looked like you were having such a nice nap on your binky and mousy. Oh humans are a bother with those light flashing things. I understand how a purrfectly good nap can be disturbed.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Great photos! You look very cozy sleeping. Nice job grabbing the camera strap to stop the flashy thing.

Susie said...

Stop the flashy box madness!

LZ said...

Yeah, why do they do that when we're sleeping happily?? It just doesn't make sense to me.

Chase

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Your lady is beautiful! Red kitties are so nice...