Today I am happy to show you my desktop.
Of course, there are pictures of both
Willow and my lovely ginger self!
This desktop is from my Lap Lady's
big computer in her home office.
She has most of our pictures here
and only some on her laptop
for when she is fixing pictures
while watching TV (it's always on).
I looked around
and I don't know who else hasn't played
but the rules are here if you want to play!
I think Willow is going to play
using our laptop computer desktop.
- Upon receiving this tag, immediately perform a screen capture of your desktop.It is best that no icons be deleted before the screen capture so as to add to the element of fun.
- Here’s how you can do a screen capture:
- Go to your desktop and press the Print Scrn key (located on the right side of the F12 key).
- Open a graphics program (like Picture Manager, Paint, or Photoshop) and doing a Paste (CTRL + V). If you wish, you can “edit” the image before saving it.
- Post the picture on your blog. You can also give a short explanation on the look of your desktop if you want. You can explain why you prefer such a look or why it is full of icons. Things like that.
- Tag five of your friends and ask them to give you a Free View of their desktops as well.
- Add your name to the list of Free Viewers with a link pointing directly to your Desktop Free View post to promote it to succeeding participants.
Francine of La Place de Cherie Chez Francine Bloggishi Unchained Melody LadyJava’s Lounge Mariuca Revellian Dot ComDesktop Emila’s Illustrated Blog Spiff, The Spaceman Rolando Brown Baron The Kat House MAX Mother’s Home! I Was Born2Cree8 Skittles’ Place Faz the Cat Darling Millie Kashim & Othello China Cat