Friday, November 30, 2007

Raising my paw for the Humane Society of Missouri

Gaius, I am raising my paw for the Humane Society of Missouri.
It was in Maryland Heights where my sister-cat Samantha became ashes
when she went to the Bridge and
that's where my Lap Lady found my new sister-cat, Willow.
The staff of the Humane Society was wonderful!
~~~~~
First of all they cared about the grief of losing Samantha.
And then when my Lap Lady saw Willow, who was just a kitten at the time,
she was told about Willow's family and how she was a foster kitten,
along with her two siblings.
They were both adopted right before my Lap Lady found my forever sister-cat, Willow.

18 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

That is a wonderful paw raising!

Kimo and Sabi said...

Um,....which paw is that exactly?

LZ said...

That is a wonderful paw to raise and a great cause! They wound like a really wonderful organization.

Latte

Artsy Catsy said...

Beautiful paw, China Cat ... just like the rest of you!

Rocky

Leslie said...

That looks great and good for you!

Just Ducky said...

Great paw raise and picture!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Good paw raise!

Lux said...

What a beautiful picture of you raising your paw!

Parker said...

Oh how pretty! Very good paw raise and for such a great cause!

Mickey's Musings said...

That's a very good reason to raise a paw(dosen't matter which paw ;) )
Purrs

Honey P. Sunshine said...

a furry good cause for a paw raise

Daisy said...

That's a great raise a paw photo! And I think you picked a wonderful cause.

Spike William and Angels China Cat and Willow said...

To answer Kimo & Sabi, that was my right rear paw that I raised up!

Purrrrrrrrs, China Cat

Laura said...

WOW!
We believe that is the BEST paw raising photo we have seen yet.
Super photography and stellar posing!
Mosaic Cats and Lady

The Devil Dog said...

You are doing a great job paw raising. We have a badge for you from the road trip (finally) come to the blog and get it or email me at roxythedevildog AT gmail DOT com

Thanks

Roxy

Asta said...

That is a gowgeous paw waising photo!
Congwatulations fow suppowting a gweat cause
smoochie kisses
Asta

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

It just strike me how much you look like Scarlett. I am now looking for a new home for Scarlett as her mummy has moved to London permanently. Scarlett will be staying with the Spice Cats till she finds a good home.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah Dear~!
How adorable wonderful of your raising paw photo~!!