Sunday, December 9, 2007

BKCFOC Theme: Toys or Boxes


Well, it's time for the Bad Kitty Cats Festival of Chaos!
It's hosted this week by Samantha and Tigger

at Life From a Cat's Perspective.

~~~~~

The theme includes two of my very favorite things:
Toys or Boxes!

I didn't have to choose because when I walked into the family room
I found two new boxes - just sitting there!

So I jumped right into this big round box.
My Lap Lady left it on the floor and I can only assume
that it was left here for me.
She knows that I love to curl up and sleep in round spaces.
Oh, wait, there's another box over here.
It's not round but it looks nice. Willow checked it out already.
I don't think that I will be able to get out if I climb in here...

6 comments:

Mickey said...

BOXES!! BOXES!! Oh boy,I love boxes!!That round one is made for a cat.We like to sleep in a circle so it's perfect!
Don't get stuck in the other box ;)
Purrs

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Those are excellent boxes. They are lovely and look very sturdy for crawling into!

Skeeter And LC said...

The round box looks a lot better to curl up in. We bet a pillow squished in there would make it PURRFECT!

michico*Adan said...

I love these 2 boxes.
Very beautiful and looks lots of fun~!!!!!

One-Eyed Jack said...

I saw the boxes on Willow's too! Those are GREAT boxes! I think both you and Willow like the round box so much, your Lap Lady should put a blanket in and designate it an official catnapping box!

~Jack

Team Tabby said...

We hope you get to keep those nice boxes they are perfect.

If you are still wondering what I was looking at this morning - it was a hawk, we have a picture posted now.

Moe & Mindy