Monday, June 9, 2008

Purring for my Big Janitor Dad

I'm worried today because my Dad (aka my Big Janitor) has to go to the hospital. His doctor says he has to have an artery unblocked, whatever that means... It's been arranged for a few weeks now but I just like to have my dad at home at night. He keeps saying that he will come home tonight but doesn't know for sure if the doctor will let him. As soon as the doctor says OK, my Lap Lady will bring my Big Janitor back home. He even cleaned our kitty litter already, in case the doctor makes him stay there tonight.
~~~~~
Please purr for my Dad the Big Janitor!

12 comments:

Parker said...

We're purring for you Dad China! I hope he comes home to you tonight!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

We will purr for you Big Janitor China cat!

Anonymous said...

We have officially started healing purrs for your Big Janitor! How sweet is that, he cleaned your litter before he left. You gotta love that big lug!

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

Purrs for the Big Janitor. We hope he feels better soon.

The Furry Kids said...

Lots of purrs and purrayers for the Big Janitor!

LZ said...

Sorry we're late in the day but we did read about him earlier and we've been purring all day long!!

Kaze

Lux said...

I hope all went well, China Cat - we were thinking about him all day ...

Jans Funny Farm said...

You and Willow are so sweet to care so much for your Big Janitor. He must really love you too.

We send purrs and tail wags.

Just Ducky said...

Lots of purrs for your Dad that he have a safe and successful procedure and come home to you.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah Dearest China,

I am purring and praying for your daddy!
I am sure he will be ok!!!!!!
He will be back just for you!!!

Hugs,
Adan

Fat Eric said...

I'm purring for your dad! And I'm very big and my purrs are very loud!

PUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Evergreen loves Kilroy said...

We will also purr for your Janitor Dad! Hope he gets better soon!!
Best, Kilroy