Sunday, September 14, 2008

BKCFOC: Fall Theme

Time for the Bad Kitty Cat Festival of Chaos #62.
~~~~~
Mr. Tigger is hosting at The M-Cats Club and has suggested a Fall Theme and I looked outside this morning to see if it looked like Fall yet. Well, the remnants of Hurricane Ike arrived here and it was raining all night and it is still raining now. I went out to look around and it was only 60 degrees. I'd say it is very Fall-like here today. The leaves have just started to turn colors but I am a very lovely orange-ginger color which you see a lot of in Fall!

9 comments:

Evergreen loves Kilroy said...

You are definitely a lovely orange-ginger color that's often seen in the Fall. Kind of like Macy. I wonder what my grey coloring would represent? Winter, maybe?

Gemini and Ichiro said...

The air has definitely been smelling of fall around here lately!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We were very sad when we heard this news. We will miss Pixie too.
We hope the Fall colours don't come and go to quickly because our Beans want to see them next month.

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Hi guys! Haven't been around lately to see your beautiful webpage. That's a great photo of you right up at the top.

Ailurophile said...

You are a sweet Ginger ~ we are very sorry about Pixie's passing away too..

Daisy said...

Thank you so much for thinking of Pixie. Your thoughtfulness is much appreciated during this sad time.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

You and I match Fall colors very well!

Skeeter

Chrissie said...

I don't think any leaf could ever be a beautiful as you are, China Cat!

Boy said...

I agwee China Cat! Your owange beats any other cowours they have in Fall.