Saturday, January 15, 2011

Saturday Searching

I have been looking for Spring!
It has been so cold that I think that Spring should be just around the corner. It's not here yet but I'll keep looking...

~~~~~
I even had Willow come over to help me find Spring
but she didn't see it coming yet either...
~~~~~
I want to go out and sleep in my sunshine spot in the porch but maybe the sun will come out today and I can find a sunspot in the house.
P.S. I finally got to open up my Secret Paws presents
and my Lap Lady is getting all the pictures ready.
Wow, I got some really great presents!

11 comments:

Sparkle said...

That is one of the frustrating things about winter - how hard it is to find a good sun patch!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I am looking and hoping for spring some day too...

The Island Cats said...

We sure hope you can find Spring and send it our way too!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We have not had any sun spots either.

A few Good Cats said...

Spring is nowhere to be found around here in Pennsylvania, either. Maybe someone down South can help find it and send it up north.

Katnip Lounge said...

We had a whiff of Spring on our Catio yesterday...we think it's coming!

The Creek Cats said...

We sure wish Spring would hurry up!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Cant wait to see the Secret Paws prezzies!

Unknown said...

Spring, here Spring, where are you???? I love musing about what the cats are thinking. Hey I want to share an article I found http://www.felines4us.com

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

The most we can hope for right now is sun...we found some today even though it's supposed to snow tonite!

Looks like a Nonny Mouse left you some spam!

Ann Dziemianowicz said...

Spring, Spring where are you? Under 2 feet of snow! :)

I just found your blog.

Your kitties are cutie-pies!