Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Willow is Better

Thank you to everyone for the Happy Gotcha Day wishes for me on Sunday!
~~~~~
And Huge Thanks for all of the purrs and prayers for Willow while she wasn't eating. She had to go to the v-e-t on Monday but last night the v-e-t called and had some good news. She does not have diabetes but he wants her to lose 3 pounds. You can read about it on her blog here. I'm just so happy that she is feeling better. She will always be my "kitten" and I love her! After she was at the v-e-t she went to bed. I went over and laid my paw on her so she would know that she was safe at home with me again!

11 comments:

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

China, you are such a good Mommycat to Willow. We will continue to send her purrs.

The Island Cats said...

Oh China, how sweet!! We know Willow will feel better knowing you care so much about her!!

Parker said...

China my dear, please tell your sis how happy we are! We didn't want to disturb her nap!
Smoochies!

Katnip Lounge said...

We are happy Willow is gonna be OK, too. China Cat, we love how you are so concerned, it's touching.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I am glad that she is doing better and that you two are back to enjoying each other's company!

Sparkle said...

I was so glad when I read that Willow was doing better on her blog!

Mickey's Musings said...

China, you are such a wonderful,comforting sister!! It was nice of you to cuddle with Willow after her ordeal at the Vets!!
We know she is in good paws now :)


Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We hate ta see "lose 3 pounds". That means skipping meals fer a month or more. We would hate skipping meals!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Oh, that is so sweet. The touch of a paw. So glad Willow is better and doesn't have diabetes.

Unknown said...

That is good news and I am happy Willow if feeling better. Not happy about the 3 pounds, though - that's not so easy!

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Awwww...the Power of the Paw! Disco has about 2# to go (he had to also lose 3#)...it's a long road but so worth it in the end to keep him healthy!