Sunday, August 31, 2014

Angel China Cat's 17th Birthday Today

August 31st would have been China Cat's 17th Birthday. 
I was brought here as a kitten to be friends with her after her Sweet Willow went to the Rainbow Bridge. China Cat was very sad so I tried to play with her and make her love me too. Sadly, China Cat was only here for three more months before she went to the Rainbow Bridge. I like to think about her and Willow happy to be together again.
~~~~~
This is what China Cat and I looked like 
when we first met in May 2013.

~~~~~
We liked to spend time out in the screened-in porch. 
China Cat loved the sunshine and I loved being with her!

~~~~~
At mealtimes we would wait in the kitchen for our Food Lady to bring us our breakfast and dinner. Sometimes even treats! And real tuna for birthdays!

~~~~~
By July I was getting bigger than China Cat!
I miss her but I have fun playing with my Food Lady now.

~~~~~
This was China Cat when Willow was just a kitten in May of 2004. She sure did get way bigger than China Cat. Willow was the sweetest ever big cat and China Cat was so happy to have a kitten to love!

~~~~~
You can see that in September of 2012 
Willow really did get bigger than China Cat....... 
she still loved her as her kitten.

~~~~~
China Cat and Willow were in a sunspot 
on Willow's 9th birthday.
China Cat always licked Willow's head for her.

~~~~~
My Food Lady made this picture 
of China Cat taking her daily naps.
I hope that China Cat is having a Happy Birthday 
at the Rainbow Bridge with her Sweet Willow.

8 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

Happy Birthday at the Bridge dear China Cat, we miss you too.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Purrs to you. We will remember China Cat and dear Willow on China's birthday-

Summer said...

Purrs to your human today. I never got a chance to meet Sparkle, and I am sad about that.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Those are lovely memories of China Cat. I'm sure she is celebrating her birthday at The Bridge with Willow and all her friends who wait for us there.
(((hugs)))to your mum.

The Island Cats said...

Purrs to you as you remember China Cat on her birthday.

meowmeowmans said...

Happy birthday at the Bridge, China Cat. We love you always, sweet one.

Samantha & Mom said...

I miss China Cat & Willow! They were the best furiends I ever had!
So glad you got to know China Cat, Spike William!!
Your TX furiend,
Samantha

Sasha said...

I loved seeing the pictures of you and China Cat and Willow.
Sasha