Saturday, July 8, 2017

My First Caturday Art

I have always enjoyed looking at all of the Caturday Art featured by Athena Cat Goddess's Blog Hop. I had hoped that someday my Food Lady would create some art with pictures of me. Today was my lucky day! She took a cute picture of me and filtered it three different ways using Photoshop Elements. I think that I look best as the real me but I look pretty good creatively also!

This is for the Caturday Art with Athena Cat Goddess Blog Hop.








~~~~~
And here are all my pictures bigger......

~~~~~


~~~~~


~~~~~ 


~~~~~

 
~~~~~



You can join the Blog Hop at http://www.athenacatgoddess.com/

11 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Your art is lovely, Spike William.

Summer said...

I think they are all very cool effects, Spike William!

pilch92 said...

Those all came out great.

The Island Cats said...

Great art, Spike William! You did fantastic for your first time.

Cathy Keisha said...

Those came great!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Spike, you are good looking in all four photos!

Mickey's Musings said...

We really like your art Spike!
Very impressive.
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...

Beautiful!

Thanks for joining us today :)

Purrs xx
Athena and Marie

meowmeowmans said...

Well done, Spike William!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We would try that awesome stuff, but TBT is a bit hopeless. Give him words in a blog or numbers in a spreadsheet and he is fine. Art, not much...

Sweet Purrfections said...

Great job! Mom Paula's goal is to learn how to use PhotoShop.

We'd love you to consider contributing some photos for the 2018 Cat Blogging Calendar. See details at https://cbcatcalendar.blogspot.com/.