Thursday, January 18, 2018

Thank You to my Secret Paws

I was so excited to receive a package from my Secret Paws before Christmas. My Food Lady Mom said I had to wait until Christmas to open my package. At least I had a good sniff of the box before she hid it from me - I totally would have tried to open it ahead of time!

~~~~~
Thank you to Truffle, Brulee and Mom Paula for organizing Secret Paws 2017! You are the best!!! 
~~~~~


~~~~~


~~~~~

Now I know who sent my Secret Paws 2017. They were from Pixie, Zorro, and Mom Claire at The Swiss Cats! I am so excited to open them all!!! 

~~~~~


~~~~~


~~~~~

~~~~~


~~~~~


Thank you for all the wonderful presents, Pixie, Zorro, and Mom Claire
Now you can see how happy that they made me!

10 comments:

The Swiss Cats said...

Dear Spike Williams, what a relief ! We were so worried that your package was lost ! We're glad you received it, and are very happy to see you and your mom happy ! Purrs

Summer said...

What awesome gifts, Spike William!

Mickey's Musings said...

WOW! You got some really cool gifts from Zorro and Pixie!!
We can see you and your mum will be enjoying them for a good while :)
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

The Island Cats said...

What a pawsome Secret Paws package from the Swiss Cats!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Those are lovely presents from Claire, Zorro and Pixie. You and your mom will get a lot of enjoyment from them.

pilch92 said...

Looks like you got a lot of great gifts from your friends Pixie and Zorro.

Colehaus Cats said...

Yippee for packages after Christmas! Looks like you got lots of awesome gifts from awesome friends!

meowmeowmans said...

Spike William, what awesome presents you got from Pixie and Zorro (and Claire and Momo)!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Really nice stuff! The Swiss Cats have other suppliers than we do here, so it is allus different...

Peaches and Paprika said...

We are so glad you got your package and enjoyed watching you enjoy it!