Monday, January 15, 2007

No Porch Today!

After I enjoyed the porch on Friday
with my fleecy little lamb,

the ice storm arrived!
~~~~~

My Lap Lady was taken on a road trip
by my Big Janitor (aka "the Dad")
to see all of the icy trees.
Here are two of the pictures of the icy trees.
~~~~~
This one shows off the ice
and the poor cows
that don't have any nice blankets like me!
This one was taken at a wildlife area near where we live.I, on the other paw,
decided to stay in and stay warm!
I was very cozy and content!

8 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

I hope that you are safe and warm with all that ice! You look very comfortable in your photo.

Thanks for the good wishes for yesterday. I appreciate it! :)

Daisy said...

Those photos are very beautiful! I am glad you are staying warm.

LZ said...

Great pictures! I'm with you, I'd rather be inside under the blankets! Ice storms are really scary but they are also quite beautiful!

Kaze

Susie said...

Brrrrr! WE would stay inside too! Those are some beatiful photos though :)

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Oh that looks very cold. And you look very coze. Eventually the cold reached us too, but not ice like in your pictures. We are sleeping next to the heater though!

Lux said...

The photographs are lovely, but ooh - it looks cold there!

Anonymous said...

It looks cold there. I think you made the right decision about staying inside.

Anonymous said...

Fleece is a good place to stay warm when the weather is icy. I'd say you look mighty comfortable!