Sunday, May 20, 2007

Yes, it was to the vet!


Willow and I found these PTU's in our porch.
I thought that they were kind of interesting
because the doors were open.
So it seemed safe as I climbed over it.
Oops, it wasn't safe.
I was trapped...
I tried to get my squillion Charlie
to help me get out of this PTU
but he wasn't able to help me.
He just couldn't make his feet open the box.
So we were put into the white VW
that my Lap Lady named after Skeezix.
After complaining the whole way, here we are at the vet.
I was meowing as loudly as I could.
See, my mouth is wide open complaining.
Then I was taken by my own Lap Lady into "that" room.
~~~~~
We both went into room #1.

~~~~~
I was actually being very brave.
Poor Willow was almost frozen with fear.
But I am 10, and will be 11 in August,
so I have been to visit this particular vet
at least 10 times for my annual visit.

~~~~~
So, I really did quite a bit of exploring.
~~~~~
I looked at my Lap Lady's purse and it smelled like home.
I also walked all around Room #1.
~~~~~
My vet said that she found ginger tabbies, such as myself,
to be more outgoing than some other kitties in strange places.
~~~~~
She told me that I had great teeth for my age,
not so much tartar as she would have expected.
I liked seeing her a lot because she was very nice.
Therefore, I quit complaining so loudly and even purred a little bit!
But I was very happy to go back home
and clean that V-E-T smell off of myself!
I also had to have a blood test and it was not fun.
I kind of embarrassed myself at that point
so the assistants had to wash me from the waist down.
I did quite a bit of cleaning when I got home.
~~~~~
I'm glad we're done with that visit this year!

Don't forget to visit Carnival of the Cats at the Cat Blogosphere.

11 comments:

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

Oh dear, you embarressed yourself? You poor thing. Must be terrified. Glad that your yearly visit is over.

Parker said...

Awwww, poor sweety! I'm glad it's all over now. Just relax and take some naps. I hope you gat a lot of treats after the ordeal!
Glad your teeth look good too!

LZ said...

What a trying experience! I'm very glad you came back OK. They've had to wash me a few times...apparently I give about 2 days of "stool sample" (whatever that is) when I get a blood test.

Chase

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Wow, you are very brave to go exploring at the vet's. We all try our hardest to stay inside the box and prevent the vet from dragging us out!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

You were very brave at the vet's China! I'm glad you survived your visit and weren't too traumatized.

Hot(M)BC said...

Nefur trust a PTU! They's furry sneeky. Too bad Charlie's feets wouldn't get the PTU open. Nise of him to try to help tho. We's furry glad yoo made it home ok too!
Purrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee

Daisy said...

WOW! China, you are a very brave girl! When I get into the V-E-T's office, I don't make a peep, because I do not want to draw any attention. Then, inside the room, I cower down inside my carrier and SHIVER. Only a very brave girlcat would go out and explore. You are my hero.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Funny, Sadie is da only one brave enuf to explore at da vets. I try to be a brave mancat but it's furry scary. Zippy goes crazy, she hisses and tries to bite EVERYONE and dats while she's on kitty trankilizers.

Anonymous said...

Hello!!!

Nice and well posted that you made!! Its very informative and Knowledgeable for
every one who visited to your site/blog. Keep up the good work..Cheers


Best Regards,
Melanie Rivera
Cat Bed

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

What a terrybull ordeal. Glad yoo got back home safely.

The Furry Kids said...

You were very brave. The V-E-T is scary sometimes.

Earl Grey