Friday, November 9, 2007

Sunshine & Shadows and Missing Monty

I was very busy helping my Lap Lady
join in on the fun of Anastasia's Last Dare yesterday.
~~~~~
Today is my day!
I found my favorite morning sunshine
where I will stay until I head off to my next sunshine spot.
This spot also shows off my shadow quite well,
as you can see ShadowMe is tired too.
~~~~~

You know, you have to keep following those sunspots around
if you want to stay warm!
~~~~~
But while I am safe in my sunspots,
I'm worried about my friend, Monty.
He has been missing since Wednesday night
so I am sending him purrs
to safely find his way back home.

7 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

You have a nice sunspot there, China Cat. I am purring and praying for Monty to come home safely and quickly!

Daisy said...

That picture looks very artistic! I like sunspots too. I just wish they would not move around so much.

LZ said...

What a peaceful sunspot, you look so happy there! We're all purring hard for Monty.

Kaze

The Furry Kids said...

That is a very awesome sunspot. We're super worried about Monty, too.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh we is so worried about Monty...nice sunspot and shadow.

Anonymous said...

That is a great place to lay. We are also purring for Monty to come home!

Jimmy Joe said...

I hope Monty comes back soon so he can see the wonderful picture of you in the sunbeam.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe