Sunday, April 12, 2015

My 3rd Sunday Selfie

I have been practicing my selfies and I truly believe that I am getting better! Of course, I always look terrific but I am really trying to be a good photographer, kind of like my Food Lady.


~~~~~
I thought it would be fun to get an action shot so I decided to wash my paw while taking my selfie! I hope that everyone is as impressed with me as I am!
~~~~~
Hmmmmm, it looks like I am snickering.....
Clean paws are important.
Lots of other cats, dogs, 
and even guinea pigs
 are taking selfies too
and here is where it started
 at The Cat on My Head.


10 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You are very good at your selfies Spike William.

Mickey's Musings said...

We agree, you always look good ;)
Great selfies too!
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those are super selfies Spike!

The Island Cats said...

You did really good with those selfies, Spike William. We like that action shot.

pilch92 said...

Great selfies :)

Jans Funny Farm said...

Great job on the selfies, Spike! Keep up the good job. You'll make the Food Lady jealous of your photography. :)

The Swiss Cats said...

Great selfies, well done ! Purrs

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed of your selfies, Spike William :D Pawkisses for a Sunny Day :) <3

Summer said...

You are right, you do look like you are snickering, Spike William!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think you look spectacular!