Monday, January 29, 2018

Mancat Monday

Woo Hoo - it's Mancat Monday!
~~~~~
I am so enjoying taking a nap on my Big Janitor Dad's afghan. It looks very nice with my fur and it is very cozy. My Food Lady's mom crocheted this afghan for my Big Janitor Dad 36 years ago! Wow, that was a long time ago!
~~~~~
I may not look very excited right now but I have to rest up for a very special day tomorrow....... Tuesday is my Birthday and I will be 5 years old! I hope that everycat can come by for some catnippy fun! Yesterday was my Food Lady's birthday and she gave me treats -- I hope that I get treats tomorrow for my birthday too! As the spoiled cat of the house, I'm fairly certain there will be treats tomorrow!

6 comments:

Summer said...

I hope you have lots of fun on your birthday, Spike William!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Happy birthday to your Food Lady for her birthday yesterday. Happy birthday to you for tomorrow.

The Island Cats said...

Looks like you have the purrfect napping spot, Spike William. Enjoy your birthday!

Mickey's Musings said...

That afghan looks to be in purrfect shape. It was crafted with love, that's why :) You look mighty good on it too Spike.
A birthday party sounds like un!
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

Mickey's Musings said...

Oops, we cannot spell we meant to say FUN!
We like that your birthday and your mum's are so close together too :)
Happy Birthday to you both <3
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Happy 5th Birfday in case we miss it. We think 5 is one of the best years old to be!