Sunday, February 25, 2007

Laundry Day Lesson

I have discovered that it is always best
to choose the laundry basket that is full
and preferably with fresh-from-the-dryer clothes.
~~~~~
(Note that I am in the full blue basket
and the green one next to me is fairly empty.)
~~~~~
Jump in quickly and close your eyes and
look cute and you'll probably get to stay in there.
This is the part where my Lap Lady always
goes to find the camera and tells me how cute I am!
And with any luck it will be a busy laundry day
so then you can jump into each basket
as comes warm from the dryer.
~~~~~
I love being warm and cozy!

Friday Ark has boarded,
Kate in the Kitchen is hosting Weekend Cat Blogging,
and Carnival of Cats is at Scribblings
So, it's time to visit all those cats!

10 comments:

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Looking cute can get you anything!

Patches

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

I have the same problem at home. Sometimes they look so cute that you cant help but them shed all their fur on your laundry!

The Meezers or Billy said...

you look way comfy!

Artsy Catsy said...

We agree, warm clothes fresh from the dryer are best - but don't ever get IN the dryer! And thanks, China, for your get well wishes for LittleGirl. We're waiting now to hear from the v.e.t.

The Artsy Catsy household

Daisy said...

My sister Pixie loves to sleep on laundry. I have never tried it before. Maybe I should, you look so cozy.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

You look very cozy in the laundry basket. :) We don't have a dryer, so we hang up all our clothes to dry, which means no warm laundry to lie in.

LZ said...

You look so comfortable I bet the Lap Lady didn't move you!

Kaze

Forty Paws said...

Oh yes!!! Warm and clean clothes are the bestestest. And clean sheets. Yummy!!!! We lufs to put new fur all over them.

Luf, Us

Tara said...

Oh, I love laundry! I always try to get into the laundry!

And welcome to the Pink Ladies club!

Tara

Anonymous said...

In our house, the laundry basket means playtime for Bustopher. He loves to leap at the clothes as they are being sorted, and then "hide" behind the basket and stick his paw into the holes. He thinks he is pretty clever. I never leave a basket of fresh dry clothes around. I know what will happen!