Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Tag Tuesday

A. Name four places you have lived:

1. I was found at my Lap Lady's office under a bush crying "mew mew mew" very pitifully.
2. My only home in St. Louis County.
3.
4.

B. Four things I love to watch:

1. Birds
2. Squirrels
3. Chipmunks
4. My Lap Lady, especially when she is eating and I get some too.

C. Four places I have been outside my home:

1. Under a bush next to a cow's pasture.
2. In my yard eating grass.
3. In our car to go to the vet.
4. Once my Lap Lady took me in the car to visit her daughter who lived in an apartment.

D. Four websites I visit daily:

1. Cat Blogosphere for all the news and to see who is on the list to visit.
2. I go down my list of cat blog links.
3. Anyone who has visited my blog, I visit their blog.
4. Yahoo for e-mail.

E. Four of my favorite foods:

1. Eukaneuba Crunchies
2. I Love Ham!!!
3. Chicken
4. Tuna

F. Four places I would rather be right now:

1. In my screened-in porch in the hot summer sunshine.
2. In bed with the sunshine on me in the afternoon.
3. In the living room on the rug by the window in the sunshine.
4. In my Lap Lady's library on the rug in the sunshine.

G. Four toys I have owned and played with:

1. Milk cap rings.
2. Catnip mousies.
3. Catnip Burlap toy that says it's 50 lbs. but really isn't.
4. My Lap Lady's elastic bands for her hair.

H. Four nicknames people call me

1. Chineeeez by my Big Janitor Dad
2. China Baby
3. China Kitty
4. Sweetie

I. Regarding Catnip:

  • Love it
  • It's nice
  • Could take it or leave it
  • Don't like it or can't have it
J. Regarding cat grass
  • Love it
  • It's nice
  • Could take it or leave it
  • Don't like it or can't have it
K. First things I would buy after winning the lottery:

1. Lots of ham for me!
2. Maybe a sun lamp for when the sun isn't shining.
3. Soft blankets for every room in the house to sleep on.
4. A wonderful big shelter for all of the kitties who don't have homes.

L. Four things I do besides eat, sleep and litter box:

1. Look for sunshine, in the house and out in the screened-in porch.
2. Play with my toys.
3. Get chased by Willow.
4. Swat Willow when she gets too obnoxious.

M. Four things I want to do this summer

1. Sleep in the sunshine on the pool cover in the screened-in porch.
2. Sleep in the sunshine on the couch in the screened-in porch.
3. Go out in the yard when it's sunny and eat grass.
4. Eat lots of tuna with Willow.

N. My four most prized possessions that have limited value to anyone else:

1. My corner of the bed with my blanket on it.
2. My spot on the back of the couch under the light (it's warm there!).
3. My catnip burlap toy.
4. My cat grass.

O. What I am going to do before tomorrow:

1. Sleep in the sunshine.
2. Eat!!!
3. Sleep on my Lap Lady's lap.
4. Probably do a little patrolling before eating and sleeping some more.

P.Which of the following is your favorite place to hide and play
  • paper bags
  • plastic bags
  • boxes
  • other (explain)
Q. Four other pets that my humans have had with me

* Samantha aka Sammawow - she was a gray and white cat.
* Two fish named Darrel (the neon tetra) and Pablo (the plecostamus).
* Willow, my best friend and sister-cat!
*

R. Four friends I tag to respond.

1. Every cat's blog that I read already has done this.
2.
3.
4.

9 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

I enjoyed reading your list! A sunlamp sounds like a great thing to buy for when the sun isn't shining! I like to watch birds too. :)

LZ said...

Great list! I love learning more about you. I love the sun too...I miss it a lot when its gray outside.

Kaze

Victor Tabbycat said...

Mmmm, sunshine. The sun's hidin today :-(. The firstest cat loved sittin under a reglar lamp alla time to stay warm. Fanks fur playin!

Daisy said...

I love to play with milk rings too!

DK & The Fluffies said...

Let me know if you find some sunshine!

Kimo and Sabi said...

Wish we had a screened in porchie!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Yup, yoo shood get a sun lamp den yoo cood haf da sun any time yoo want.

Karen Jo said...

I enjoyed reading your answers. This is my first visit to your blog and I got to learn a lot about you right off. You have a fun blog and I'll be back.

Forty Paws said...

You seem to like sunshine. That's very good. Lots of us also like milk rings. Better than the toys that cost money even!!

Luf, Us