Thursday, March 22, 2007

No Smack-downs Today...

Yesterday I posted about somewhat of a smack-down
that I had to give to Willow.
I didn't smack her too hard -
just enough to remind her to behave.
Well, there were some that were worried
that I was a bit too tough on her.
~~~~~
So I wanted everyone to see that
we are perfectly happy again.
See I even washed her face for her...
I even smoothed out her whiskers... And then we had a wonderfully cozy nap...
Together!

Don't forget to go and check out all the fun stuff at the Friday Ark today!

7 comments:

Just Sharlene and My Spice Cats said...

Aaawwww....this is so cute. You put a smile on my face. Such loving kitties you are.

Daisy said...

China, that is very sweet! You two have the perfect sisterly relationship.

Kaze, Latte, or Chase said...

You are very sweet! Sometimes I have to hand the smack down out but then I like to snuggle soon after.

Kaze

Dragonheart said...

Very sweet of you China! You both look very cute together. :)

Munchkin, Missy and Monte said...

Great picture, glad to know that your relationship is normal. BTW, what is normal?

Parker said...

Hi China Cat!
I know how those smack downs can go. I have to show my siblings my "Paw of Death" every once in a while. But we always kiss and make up! I added you to my blog role thingy, I like reading your blog and I have for a while!
Parker

Lux said...

So precious, you two!