Friday, May 14, 2010

Rainy Friday

After breakfast this morning I went out to patrol the perimeter of my screened-in porch. I do this every morning and then I hop up on to the chair to get to the spa top. My Lap Lady always keeps a glass of fresh water for me up there. While I was drinking my water, I noticed that it started raining. And it was kind of chilly too. I sat on the rug for a few minutes waiting for the sun to come out and warm me up... Well, I guess that is not happening today... just rain and cold.
~~~~~
I figured that the best thing for me to do was go back to bed. My Lap Lady always opens the blinds so I can keep checking to see if the rain stops and the sun comes out. Nope, it's still raining...
...thanks for covering me up, Mom! P.S. Happy 55th Anniversary to my Grandparents - they are my Lap Lady's Mom and Dad!

15 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

oh you look so comfy. How nice your human is! Happy Anniversary to your Grandparents. Shall we celebrate with some ham?

Cindy said...

Happy Anniversary to your Grandparents! That's a long time. Lovely photos of you today.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We think snuggling in the covers is the beat way to spend a rainy day!

Kea said...

You look fabulously comfy and cosy! We wish you sunbeams for the weekend, though. :-)

Happy anniversary to your human grandparents! That's quite impressive--55 years together!

The Island Cats said...

We hope that rain stops, China!! And happy anniversary to your grandparents!! That's very special!

Parker said...

I hope the sun visits you today!

Sparkle said...

You look SO cozy! Sometimes I think we don't get enough rainy days here in southern California - less excuses to snuggle into something soft.

That's amazing that your human's parents have been married for 55 years! In cat years, that's several generations!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Long time no see! Well, we are glad ya got a nice reglar routine of visitin the screened porch. The Big Thing is thinking of doin that for me, since I dont come in good when called from outside.

Ayla

Christine and FAZ said...

Ohhh, you look so snuggly. We were hoping for a sunny day today and whilst it wasn't exactly wet, it wasn't exactly dry either. Oh well. Christine is making bread now and the bread oven is going ratchety ratchety ratchety and keeping me awake. FAZ

Elyse said...

You are such a cutie: http://www.cat-toure.com

Charlemagne and Tamar said...

You look so cozy under the blankies! It's ucky and rainy here this weekend, so we think we'll follow your example.

Have a good weekend,
Charlemagne and Tamar

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh we love to play in the covers!! You look so cute China Cat!!
Your TX furiends,

Karen Jo said...

Safe and warm under the covers is the best place on a rainy day. Happy Anniversary to your grandparents! Being married for 55 years is very special.

Cory Clark said...

China,

You look so cozy - it doesn't matter if the sun is shining (even though we like it when it's sunny, too!) when you're warm & snuggly under that blanket!!

~Nico & JayJay :)

Very Happy Anniversary to your Grandparents!!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Hope your Grandparents had a terrific anniversary. Have you warmed up yet?