Sunday, June 13, 2010

My Somewhat Sunny Sunday

Today started out perfectly wonderful for me!
It was a brilliantly sunny Sunday!
~~~~~
My Lap Lady thought that it was way too hot and humid
but not for me!
~~~~~
However, then a big rainstorm came - the thunder scared Willow so that she had to run in the house and hide under the bed. I went in for a nice snack and by then the rain had stopped. I went back out into the sunny porch. The interesting thing about the weather today is that it kept being sunny, then rainy, then sunny and then rainy again.
~~~~~
Luckily for me, it's sunny again
and I'm taking a nap on the porch couch!
Willow is still hiding under the bed!

10 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You look so comfy in the sun!

Just Ducky said...

It keeps looking like rain but it never comes.

The Island Cats said...

The weather sure can be funny sometimes! Like it can't make up it's mind!! Glad it's sunny right now and you can nap in a beam!!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

You had a good Sunday!

A few Good Cats said...

That's a neat picture! Your orange goes so well with the brown and beige in the couch.

meemsnyc said...

It's nice to get some good rays!

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

A bootiful girl should be in the sun.

Daisy said...

You are very brave! I would probably run and hide under the bed, too.

Sparkle said...

I don't like thunder either! I think hiding is a good idea!

Anonymous said...

Life is good when some authors like post their articles!